Thursday, July 12, 2007

el sorbito

I'm in saltillo now. in my second land. I'm going to spend my lasts weeks of vacations with my friends.
My best friend Karina is studying in Monterrey too. But she lives to far away from me. therefore we don't see much there. So, we always have a lot to talk every time we see. We always meet in a coffe named "el sorbito". I think that if someone had been listening our conversations them will know all about our last 4 years. We meet there because they have one of the best coffees of the world, they have a great atmosphere and i like it.
Today i'm going to meet my friend at 6:00. And i have a lot of things to tell her. So does she.
I wanna see her noooow!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are U back in mexico????

i will comment on your long post, I have been busy and want to take my time reading your long post.

1

7:21 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

oooook!
yes i'm back =)

8:23 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW PEDROOOOOOOOO!!?

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

U dont have to change it for me. I'm not like does guys that want their girlfriends to do thing or they start to whin and stuff.

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Put it back. Its your myspace.

and i respect you.
:)

1

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home