Monday, June 29, 2009

Movies

TRANSFORMERS
.... What can i say... I fall sleep. I saw just 30 minutes of it. And i didn't like it. hahahaha I've never liked shia labeouf actuation. It seems like they was lack of material and they put a lot of innecessary things. And they exploit women.

MY SISTER'S KEEPER
I cried. is good. I like the story. It's a little confuse sometimes, because they relate the story going back and forward. Sometimes you don't know if it's the past or the present.

THE PROPOSAL
I like thiis! is good. i like the story. I loooove the custom from both actors. I looove her shoes! hahahahaha and i loove his family. It's a good movie.

17 AGAIN
Pleaaase! don't waste you time seeing this movie. is soooo bad i can't explain. He doesn't even act good. Awful performance. i'm talking about the young boy. Just because he have a beautiful eyes, doesn't mean he is good acting.

UP
Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase. Pleaaaaaaase!!! go and see this movieee!!! You CAN'T miss it!!! Is the best! I totally loooooove this movie! It made me cry, laugh, love, despair, think and exploit all my emotions. The animation is grat. The story is great, the characters are great, everything is sooo good. I really love this movie. It's one of my favorites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home