Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New job

I quit working in starbucks this past sunday. Because i have a new job. A job i never look for.
A guy called to my house in saltillo and told to my mom that they want me to go to an interview some wednesday 3 or 4 weeks ago. I came to saltillo and went to the interview.
The job was to conduct a program. The program was about choahuila's tourism (my state). Obviously to me was very interesting. And then he send me an email saying that he will call to me that day to date an other interview. But he never called. I thought he will never call again. But a week later, he called. And we meet for the 2nd time. Then they hire me. I couldn't believe it. But is true.
So, now i'm the conductor of the program "en el camino". Me and other girl. Is going to be fun. And they will pay me more. That's why i have money to sponsor a child. Wich i'm so happy for it. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home