Friday, July 31, 2009

graduation

yesterday was my academic celebration, or whatever the name is. they gave me the graduand certificate.

Let me explain. Because as i was searching how to translate this word. I realize there's not such thing in the usa. If you futfill with all the classes. You get your collage degree or master degree or whatever.

In mexico, when you finish the collage degree. Then you have to do a thesis, or some extra classes, an exam, and pay monney so you can get the diploma or whatever, that says that you have that degree. Is not automatic. You can do all the 4 or 5 years of your carrer. but when you finish, if you never transact your tittle. is like you did nothing. you don't have that extra degree.
So, I did all my classes, i just have left the social service, but when i finish i have to do an exam or whatever to get my degree.

Yesterday they gave me a "paper" that says that i fulfill with the classes, but i'm not a nutritionist yet. I'm just one step ahead. i have 2 left. the social service and whatever i want to do to get the degree. oh! and pay.

the funny thing is, that this certificate they gave me have a title that says: "collegian credo".
And IT IS the collegian credo of the university... is this a joke?
Where's my certificate!?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Before you go out sport fishing, make sure that your line is not twisted or lower. When your range receives tangled, it can set you back time to repair that you can be shelling out for the liquid. Try and validate that every one of the gadgets which you provide on your getaway are working to complete capacity. [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]Div5uen4d[/url]

5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's essential that you give your very best to manage your emotions and sensations when you or somebody you know has many forms of cancer. This is going to be a very emotionally charged amount of time in ways you can not potentially recognize except when you've been via it, and unchecked emotions can eliminate partnerships forever and lead to a world of feel dissapointed about. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Unus43224ed[/url]

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home