Thursday, March 11, 2010

LOVE

This have been "THE SUBJECT" since i get here. Everyone is looking for a date. Brock and Auny are worried for the wedding, partners and childrens of all of them friends. The question is. Are you dating? Who are you dating? When do you plan to get married? You are getting old. You mariageable age is going!! What are you gonna do about it?

Then we go to church and Andey Stanley is doing a serie about How to stay in love. For couples, husbands, etc... People are learning how to stay in love while figuring out a way to imply a guy that you like him. And start dating with him, get married, have childrens...

Love is the center of our lifes. Love is the main thing for everyone, always and forever. It is for me. Fortunately I have my prince charming. But, love is not only about a partner, about a husband, about a wedding and live happily ever after. Love is more. Love is a complex word with a million of aplications and meanings.

I think. In my personal opinion (it doesn't mean is correct). That the love to your partner is not the most important. Nor your own love. But to "Love one another"(1) (wich apply to your partner too, but not ONLY to your partner). We are so worried about a mate while judging revenging and making fun of everyone. And we maybe don't realize it or think about it. Or we don't care about it. Maybe we do. But we DON'T do anything about it.

What is to love each other? I don't have the correct answer, nor the best one. But i have my own opinion about it. As everybody else. That's why LOVE means so many things. Because what means to me, it can't mean to you. Or viseversa.

What i define as Love is: "Do to others what you would have them do to you"(2). As simpel as that. If you DON'T want to be judged, "Do not judge, or you too will be judged"(3). If you don't want people talk bad about you, make you feel less, criticized you, hurt you, ignored you, laugh at you, force you to do something and make decisions for you, etc etc.. Well what you have to do is: Don't talk bad about them, don't make other less, don't CRITICIZE them, don't hurt them, don't ignore them, don't laugh at them, don't force them and make decisions for them.

I like the last one spacially. Because some people play the mother role in others people lifes. And it's good, because there's some people who need that. But if you resolve the people lifes. If you don't let them fall. They will never know how to get up. They will lean in you instead of take the Lord hand. And one day you will not be there to help them to stand up.

Instead of give them a solution and maybe force them to do it, or wash them brain to believe is the best solution. I try to get the most information i can, so i can make my opinion, give an advise, and then i let them decide. Otherwise they will never be able to make a choice. You never know how things will turn. The decision you think is the best it might not be at the end a good one. And the decision you think is the worse it might work. I can't say something for sure. Even if i was in the same position once and solve the problem in some specific way.

I like to make my own decisions. I don't like going around blaming people for my decisions. It doesn't mean i don't take advices or opinions. I like to hear what people say, i'm always open for what people want me to say, i actually like it. However, listen to an advise it doesn't mean i have to do it. It can help me to make my choice. But at the end the decision and the risk is mine. When the time of my judgment at the end of my life arrives. I don't think is good to blame people for my actions in God precence. I'm an adult, responsible of my acts. No body is responsible of my acts but me. If i fail, it's my mistake. This race in the one we all are is long. And at the end is only with yourself.

An other thing. If I force someone to do something and it turns to be a bad choice... to me it looks like if the other person is not able to make decisions, and neather I... Which i think everyone who is normal, without a mental desease, can make decitions. Some people make bad decitions. But there's always a lesson after a fail. And it doesn't matter how smart and studied you are. We have to face the fact that we not always make good desisions. No one is absent.

Continuing the "Do to others what you would have them do to you"(2). There's the other face of the coin. Wich is: If you LIKE people to be nice with you, please you, listen to you, respect you, tell you the truth, support you, be loyal, happy, positive, available, give you presents, calls you, treat you like a queen or king, do whatever you want... i don't know, it can be plenty of things you expect and ask people do and give you. What we have to do, is to not expect or wait until the people give it to you so you can do it too. You have to give the first step, and YOU do it to them. How are you going to ask someone to do something you don't even do?

I'm a women of actions not of words. Actions speak louder than words. I've always thought, You are what you do and say, not what you say you think you are or what you want to be. It's a different "say". To say you are something and what you say in your normal life. It doesn't matter if you plan to do good things. People can't read your thoughts. The people see and hear. And that is what makes you.

So, this is my conclution: "But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you" because "If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? And if you greet only your brothers, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that?(4)


1. John13:34
2. Matt7:12
3. Matt7:1
4. Matt5:44-47

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home