Friday, November 20, 2009

Brock & Auny | Part one

As you know i went to visit my favorite persons in the world ;) Who are extraordinary good and kind with me.

I went to Nashville in september and visit for 2 weeks my great friends that live there. They are Lindsey, Jacob, Emily, Sthephany and Shannon. In my visit i knew a lot more persons, i don't even remember the names... just of a few of them. For example Shean and Andrea, I already knew Jhon, an Australian girl (it wasn't hard to follow her english) a pastor who i went to see Metallica (yes, i went to see Metallica, and was AWESOME!) the very sweet person who work with Brock and we went to her house the first or second day, a lot of singers, i can't remember the names eather... well... i meet a lot of people but the one i already knew but haven seen in person was SCOT CREWS.
He was my first contact with Brock. I talk with him by phone 3 years ago and i just met him. That was a surprise! I always wanted to meet him. but we never had the chance. That was great =)

My travel began a thursday afternoon where brock and auny were at the airport because they wanted to pick me up. but i weren't there because i was supose to arrive friday afternoon. They realize that after a couple of hours i think hahahaha
I can't remember with all the details but i will describe my vacations the best i can.

We first went to a show in alexandria. we travel, did the show and then come back home. it was a 1 day trip and show. Then we went to DISNEY! Me, Jacob and Shannon went driving a truck all the way since Nashville to Orlando. It was crazy! and fun! and spiritual =)
We drive one day and we stay there for 2 more days. We ate in epcot in a moroccan and neanderthal place. i think.... well... Jacob did some moves on a dace floor and after every lunch we went to Holliwood Studio in Disney where Brock made his presentation. He was awesome as always. and then we stay there and watch some christian concerts. We saw a lot of great bands like leeland or something like that. (i really really LOVE this concert, it was the most spiritual concert i've ever went) flyleave hahaha i don't remember the exact names but you get the idea. We also saw POD and more. That was great. I love all the concerts and all the time in Disney. We went to Magic Kindom one day too. And all the parks were so beautifuly decorated. I love it. So much details. and colors.
We drive back home again. and i stay in Lindsey's house. All the girls were so kind. i enjoy my stady =)

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott and Lyndsay Crews said...

Thank you for the kind words! I am honored!!

It was so good to meet you too!

I still remember the first time you called our offices all those years ago. I remember thinking, "Barbara? from the Internet?!" I felt like I was talking to a celebrity.

I am so glad that we finally got to meet in person. You are so nice and so much fun! Hopefully we will see you again soon.

3:15 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

we will!!
it was an honor to me to meet you and your wife =)

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home