Saturday, March 13, 2010

My addictions

I'm gonna confess you. I have some addictions. Actually, i have a lot... I accept it. They make me feel goood. They make me happy. And i almost do it every day.

I'm going to tell you my addictions right now.
The first one it makes me feel special, loved, secure, unique, incredible, it bring all my senses and feelings out. I call it: Alejandro. I love him. So much, very, a lot, plently, badly, hard, strong...

The second one gave me energy, it make me feel good and happy. I love it! Make my heart beat rises. It's call: exercise. From the hard one that make me sick and in the next day makes me sore until the soft one. I even enjoy a walk at the mall or outside in the nature. Love it!

The 3th one makes me act like CRAZY. And when i say crazy... believe me. Like crazy! It takes out my stress, it makes me forget everything and just enjoy it and do what i feel. I call it: Dance! And like there's no dance without music. Music is in this number too. Music makes me fly, makes me smile, makes me happy, makes me dance =)

The 4th one makes me feel good. Actually my organism thanks me for it. I am extremely, very, super addict to the healthy food. I like to eat what my body need. 1,300 Kcal. 150g carbs. 65g protein. 40g lipid. Complex carbs mostly. Good protein quality. Polyunsaturated lipid mostly. Eat frut and nuts for vitamines and minerals (yogurt with frut and nuts... mmmm love it). And drink only water.
more carbs = belly
more fat = watery
more carbs & fats= watery belly = not good
more protein = over work kidney = kidney disease probability = not good neither

The 5th one make me feel smart, useful and gives me satisfaction. This one i called: Learn. I love to learn, i like to learn something everyday. I want to know the story of the world. I want to know at least 5 lenguages. I want to study the whole bible verse by verse, Know Jesus and God the best I can, and follow Him. How can i follow someone i don't even know??

The 6th one make me smile, cry, scream, laugh, feel anger, disappointed, happy, sad, surprise etc etc... I like to do it with friends. And mostly with my boyfriend in the VIP room. It's called MOVIES!! cinema, go to the theater... whatever. I enjoy it soo much!

The 7th makes me feel useful, active, challenged and independent. It's called: Work. Most people don't like it. But i actually do. And i'm addict to it.

The 8th thing makes me feel alive, cultural, able to give opinions, makes me explore, take risks. This one is my addiction to try new things. Because how can i say something about anything without already try it?

The 9th one. I actually think i do this every day. It's the biggest one. It just make me feel gooood, relaxed, relief, active... But i have a feeling that we all have this addictions. The addictions of sleep and go to the bathroom...

And the 10th one. The last one, but not the less important. Actually i think is the most important than all of them. It's my addiction to help people. It's an inexplicable feeling. It's supreme. It's heavenly...

What's your addictions? I'll not say anyone, i promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home